Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dex

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 12:37 PM)
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
Why don't we have dex? I've seen videos on YouTube showing off wireless Samsung dex on the flip 5g. But it's not there, also the s10 got this as an OTA update please can this be included. I opted for the z flip 5g over the s21. My s20 had awful battery and heated up alot, I I only learning now this was due to the chip, but that aside I'm happy with the zflip but ita missing this major feature, that I would expect all galaxy phones to have, especially one with this premium price tag and concerige service 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
HAIGHY70
Explorer
Options
I'm getting a galaxy s10 plus off my mate hopefully today when he's transferred all his stuff to his new phone and i can't wait to get playing with it. I'm gonna hold back on getting any new 5g compatible phone for now coz I'm not sure how long it's gonna be till we've all got a strong and reliable enough coverage of the 5g network and there's no obvious signs that it's gonna be rolled out here yet
0 Likes
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
on my s20 it fast, while in London outside office or bear station. wasnt there long enough to get as much use from it, but one day I will be back there, we have fast WiFi so wasn't a big deal. I think I saw 400 down. but at home I now have 500mb WiFi so very lucky. I could have ordered the z flip without 5g but cost was so little and a bump up in processor was what u was after.
0 Likes
HAIGHY70
Explorer
Options
I just thought that 5g apart from being faster obviously, it was a totally different experience like for photos, videos gaming etc. I think I'm gonna hold on till it's been properly rolled out everywhere but as you said I usually use my phone at home over broadband wifi
0 Likes
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
the battery is smaller but way better. it doesn't run out at midday or 4pm. but last till bedtime, even pushing to 1am. the chip is the same as the s21 unless you will get exynos, which was awful on my s20+ but they have mentioned they have fixed this. who knows, not enough wow factor on the s21 for me. 😞
0 Likes
HAIGHY70
Explorer
Options
bring back the good old Nokia 3310 lol
0 Likes
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes