Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add Pashto language to the samsung keyboard

(Topic created on: 31-05-2020 09:28 AM)
SamimHameedi
Explorer
Options

Please report this to the development team.

Dear sir,

Millions of pashton speak Pashto across two countries Afghanistan and Pakistan they all use third-party apps to input Pashto keyboard in Samsung and are not standard keyboards, but the standard keyboard which is common that is the Pashto keyboard language which Microsoft has already added in their windows 10. That's standard and all are pashtons are familiar with. some Pashto keyboard which are in play store those are not correct they miss placed the characters in the keyboard. 

We hope Samsung considers adding Pashto keyboard in their all android software to get the hearts of all Afghans and Pakistanis. 

If you are still concern please google the language you may consider more than 100 million are speaking pashto. 

Thank you so much hope this be added in the near future update. 

Samim 

From Afghanistan 

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@SamimHameedi: This was recently put to our Research and Development team, who have accepted the suggestion and plan to provide the Pashto language option for Samsung Keyboard. However, at this time, the date of implementation is still unknown.
0 Likes
shaukathameedi
Apprentice
Options

Dear sir,

It's been 3 months that the research and development team accepted the suggestion but still there's no any action regarding this. What...i mean what man.. are you kidding me? I dont want to be rude but you guys are not doing good. Please add Pashto language keyboard in Samsung official keyboard's AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, Otherwise WE WILL BAN SAMSUNG PRODUCTS AND NOT USE THEM ANYMORE.

Sorry for the harsh words but we truly need Pashto keyboard. 

Please respect our feelings. 

Thank you.

Pashto1
Journeyman
Options

Dear Samsung, please add Pashto Language to Samsung keyboard. I have already sent Emails to Samsung officials. We are just done with these adds from other third party applications/keyboards. Please do not Force us to Say WE ARE DONE WITH SAMSUNG. There are Millions of Pashto Speaking Samsung Users.... They might quit Buying Samsung Goods as they will be done with Your Services... I will ask them.... Thanks to Social Media😊

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hello 

@Pashto1 

as this is still being cooked by Sammy developers

you can use "Gboard - the Google Keyboard app" as your default keyboard for the time being

thanks 😎

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Pashto1
Journeyman
Options

Well, thanks for the suggestion, but I dont like Gboard's interface. Let me clear one thing, when we buy A samsung device, we not only buy the hardware but the softwares as well that makes us easy to use the device. We have already paid for the service, we dont want any substitutes anymore. Please COOK IT FAST.

0 Likes