13 REPLIES 13
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi. What's the issue you're having?
D184
Explorer
Options
Yes, this is a community based chat so there will always be someone reading through questions. Thanks
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
On my Device care, App issue history, it says 2 Apps that may be causing issues including, Malware, App crashes and high battery usage! Those Apps are, Gallery and Maps. What's going on? Is this normal? Thank you. 
0 Likes
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
I've just gone on to device care to clean up some memory. Some Apps it did not clean because they wasn't there IE I noticed FB wasn't there. Problem is it says I can clean up (always a few hundred MBs) some memory and several Apps will appear and go 1 by 1 and I'll have .1 or .2 MBs extra memory but when I back out and go back in the memory goes back down and says "clean up" again. I repeated this quite a few times and each time the same Apps keep appearing! So the memory is constantly up and down. Whats happening? Is this normal? Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
I would say it is normal . There are background processes that only stop momentarily when you click "clean up". They re-start automatically. Some of them are system related...some ...just bloatware ( to be honest)
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
What's your device ?
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
S9
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
The first thing i did when i got my S10+ was to disable all the apps that i don't use ( most of them...)
0 Likes
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
On my Device care, App issue history, it says 2 Apps that may be causing issues including, Malware, App crashes and high battery usage! Those Apps are, Gallery and Maps. What's going on? Is this normal? Thank you. 
0 Likes