Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 10:31 AM)
uktim
First Poster
Options
Hi, I have a Samsung S9 and I am told it has WiFi calling. Can anyone tell me how I turn it on because the instructions from Vodafone make no sense?
 It says go to settings and then phone but there is no 'phone' setting just 'phone app' which is different. Am I in the wrong place?
#samsung s9
#wifi calling
#turn on turn off WiFi calling

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Bharwah
Pathfinder
Options
scroll down tab should be there

Screenshot_20210217-100232_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
uktim
First Poster
Options
Yes got that but the icon for WiFi calling is on but I still can't make calls over wifi. I am in Albania right now, which shouldn't make a difference, but it still doesn't work.
0 Likes
Bharwah
Pathfinder
Options
long hold on it to make sure it's connected, and make sure your connected to WiFi , and if not look on YouTube and also make sure you have a sim in there otherwise won't even show
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @uktim ,

If you have Wi-Fi calling enabled through your Network Provider, head to Phone > 3 Dots > Settings > Wi-Fi Calling > Toggle On. The service should be located there in most instances although the location of the feature does vary between network providers so we would best advise checking with them directly if the feature isn't located here. If the feature does not work after it has been enabled, contact your network provider who will be able to update the carrier settings for your device.

0 Likes
uktim
First Poster
Options
Trouble is even if I try and call Vodafone on 191, or any number, it just goes off.
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Could be wrong but am pretty sure 191 to call Vodafone UK does not work when you are outside the UK
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
WiFi calling only kicks in when your signal goes to 2 bars or below
0 Likes