Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Welcome to the new Galaxy...

(Topic created on: 02/03/18 11:50)
AntS
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hi all! We’ve made a place for everyone to talk about our exciting new Galaxy phone! 

s9_banner.JPG

You’ll be able to watch and comment about the Unpacked event on Sunday 25th February as it happens via livestream on here.

There's polls to participate in:

Polls.JPG

And new avatars to choose from and wear… if you fancy:

s9_avatars.JPG

If you've not done so already, you can also register your interest in the new Galaxy here.

Looking forward to this one - and to what you guys think!

22 REPLIES 22
RyanM
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
@John4Oh thanks for the reply! No immediate plans for the mini as far as we're aware. If anything changes, will let you know!

John4Oh
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@RyanMwrote:
@John4Ohthanks for the reply! No immediate plans for the mini as far as we're aware. If anything changes, will let you know!

@RyanM

I'm hoping it does change and we can get all those lovely features in smaller version. 😉

S8Owner76
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

As there are 2 options for sim

1 x sim + 1 x sd card (single sim)

Or

1x sim + 1 x sim or sd card (dual sim)

As dual sim gives you more option why would anyone choose single sim as the price is the same? 

Dual sim s9+ for me 🙂

RyanM
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@S8Owner76 it's a good point, and I think the dual-SIM option is very popular.

As you mentioned, the single-SIM S9/S9+ has a micro SD card slot, where you can add up to 400GB of extra space (for photos/videos/music etc). 

Link for reference > http://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s9/performance/

I'm confident you'll be really happy with the phone, regardless on which option you go for! 

Ramz
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

People I got my S9 plus and in one word WOW!!! I am really impressed the camera is spectacular and this phone is really intelligent! 

John4Oh
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Ramz

Lucky you, enjoy your new phone buddy. ☺

Ramz
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

John honestly it's a good investment mate, the things you can do with bixby and the camera  will blow you mind! 

John4Oh
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Yes I like the sound of Bixby @Ramz and I think AI is the way forward for phones now, and the camera looks amazing, but I've always felt Samsung are brilliant with their cameras, but are definitely getting better.

0 Likes
Ramz
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
John they have perfected the camera and Bixby! and the 2 together are brilliant. You can translate using you camera and copy text from documents at a click of a finger, for me that alone not to mention anything else is truly amazing. Thanks for the support mate.
Guywar
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hi I have run out of cloud space I used up 15 gig. How do I buy more I can't find a option to buy more cloud on my s8+ 

0 Likes