Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallpaper keeps reverting

(Topic created on: 19-07-2020 11:15 PM)
qood
First Poster
Options

Back in January, I set my wallpaper, which has been my wallpaper ever since, because it keeps reverting to it everytime I try to change it.

I've tried changing it from Android Settings, Gallery app, Photos app, and even the Camera app. Cleared cache on all at least once.

I also use Nova Launcher/Tesla Unread, but after contacting them, they told me their app/launcher doesn't change the wallpaper at all. 

I've also long-since deleted the image, even removing it from the hidden trash folder, and yet it keeps reappearing somehow.

I've tried messing with all the wallpaper settings I can find in Android Settings, turning all things off/on.

The only thing I haven't tried yet, because it's time consuming, is a factory reset. I've been looking for months for a solution now, and have also come across others with the issue who tried a factory reset only for the problem to persist. Doing a google search today, I can see a whole lot more people posting about this issue. It seems to even be affecting the s10 lineup. 

Does anyone here have a solution/advice? Thank you in advanced.

3 REPLIES 3
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

I would try Samsungs goodlock app, it offer alot of customization and you can create your own theme with a custom background in theme park app in the family section of goodlock

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock

0 Likes
jmcdhome
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem with my A52. Goodlock is not a solution. Just and attempted workaround. Also, I have Dynamic Waller turned off.

Stargirl0
First Poster
Options

2023 and this problem is still happening!

0 Likes