Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIDEO PRO MODE MISSING IN ANDROID 9 - SAMSUNG BRING IT BACK

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 09:03 AM)
GiannisPomonis
Explorer
Options

Many people are frustrated with that issue. The android 9 took away our best feature. I am contacting my laywer. Its illegal to take awy something that was used for commercial publishing. I bought this smartphone to have PRO VIDEO MODE so I can adjust my settings when I record videos, especcially at night when auto messes all with ISO at the top level. It doesnt has to do with something that violates policy and permission things, like you did with call recording. You took away VIDEO PRO MODE for what reason.  A flagship smartphone like NOTE 8, NOTE 9, GALAXY S10+ costing 1000 euros and dont having VIDEO PRO MODE. I m sorry but for one more time, you let the competition (HUAWEI) rule the game in video and photo. I m seriously considering changing my brand. I m selling my NOTE 8. Does anyone buy's it?
That's a frawd SAMSUNG!

3 REPLIES 3
Henmaker
Explorer
Options

There is a new update today but after update still no Video Recording Pro Mode. Kind of disappointed that Samsung took this away from Pie, event patch the "recording trick" that via Voice, which is previous able to record in pro mode when using voice command. Why Samsung? 

lowlands
Student
Options

I agree. Samsung you took something away that we paid for. A lot of us bought the Note 9 because of it's video capabilities. Please restore it in the next update asap.

jsach
First Poster
Options

Not even an answer to this?

0 Likes