Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video and audio do not match

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 03:38 PM)
Tharindu1
First Poster
Options
After making a video on my samsung m11 phone, edit it and put it in adobe premiere, audio and video will not match. The two go separately. Give me a solution

Tharindu1_0-1607355472226.png

2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Your message hasn't displayed properly. It looks like you've edited the file.How did you do this?
0 Likes
LTootington
Journeyman
Options

I've been getting same issue, here's what I've noticed so far... (posted on another thread with same problem)

I started getting this, I'm assuming after latest camera update.  I use Samsung's native camera which I was happy with. I record a lot of videos and usually, I trim them straight away in the camera's editor.  For the last couple of weeks or so, the first 2.14ms disappear once I hit edit button or try to edit it in any way.  If I don't try to edit and just upload to my computer, when I play it, it just plays those first 2.14ms super fast then it syncs with sound.  As soon as I open in an editor (i.e. Adobe premiere) sound and video are out of sync again, first 2.14ms just aren't there anymore.  I haven't changed anything, but there must have been some upgrade that is causing this? 

If I record something and play it through the camera it's in sync, but as I soon as I press the edit button in the camera app itself, the sound lags behind and first 2.14ms seem to get deleted...

I don't know if it's related or not but this also coincided with the camera 'click' sound suddenly no longer working.  So I could take silent photos - which was nice, but previously impossible to stop the clicking sound, and then suddenly it was just gone.

NOTE I have a Galaxy S8 - but when I searched this thread appeared.

EDIT: Issue isn't there when I use Open Camera then edit via Samsung's Gallery - so it looks like the issue is with Samsung's native camera, I have version 9.0.01.78 which is latest version on 18 July 2021.  If there was a way I could revert to earlier release I would!

0 Likes