Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

USB connected disconnected

(Topic created on: 20-03-2019 07:04 PM)
ReidR
Apprentice
Options

I've noticed that I'm getting the USB connected/disconnected message and yesterday it was saying that moisture was detected but there's no way that anything got in the connection. And now it won't charge

122 REPLIES 122
Jo79
Apprentice
Options
This only worked for a short time for me.
0 Likes
Jacob08
First Poster
Options

Same on my samsung galaxy a70. Also I acnt turn  my phone off for some odd reason?

0 Likes
Anel_Menzilovic
First Poster
Options

Today this started happening to me too. I have Samsung Galaxy A50 which I bought few months ago. I tried factory reset and cleaning the port but it doesn't help. I'm thinking about taking it to the service tomorrow. If someone knows how to fix this without taking it there please answer.

0 Likes
JohnM99
First Poster
Options

Potential solution here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egzBI51BO60

Worked for me, be interested if it works for others

0 Likes
Jitendra28
Apprentice
Options

My a80 galaxy shows the message usb connected and disconnected 

Brent5
First Poster
Options

Hi we are same problem how can i fix it?

0 Likes
cineman195
Journeyman
Options

There is an option in Settings>General Management>Reset>Auto restart

Please enable it to restart everyday at a convenient time, mine restarts at 3 AM eah day.

This has solved all the problems of charging through the charger, USB connected/disconnected message and connecting to the PC, for file transfer, USB charging etc.

Regards

JhonSantos18
First Poster
Options

I have found a solution. At least for my unit Samsung Galaxy A50.

What you have to do is to go to settings and then search Reset. And then go ahead click on RESET SETTINGS. It'll Restart your phone so click on Restart. Finally the problem was fixed. Hope yours too! 

0 Likes
Migz
Student
Options

Settings app on your phone. Don't worry, you won't lose any personal data by doing this. Head to Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top right) > Show System Apps > USB Settings > Storage > Clear Data. Let me know if that helps!

Migz
Student
Options
Settings app on your phone. Don't worry, you won't lose any personal data by doing this. Head to Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top right) > Show System Apps > USB Settings > Storage > Clear Data. Let me know if that helps!