Apprentice
Options
Can anyone please help? 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you have you Network Provider turn on Roaming on your account before you left?
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you contacted you network provider to inform them you are abroad?
Have you got data roaming turned on in yhe settings on your device?
Could be also that you are outside of a participating network provider for your network
Can't remember if WiFi calling is an option for your S9 device. But this is an option, but you will need to contact your network provider to activate this and turn it on in your phones settings
BeeGee123
Apprentice
Options
The little 'R' is showing just about the signal bars and roaming button is at 'on.Didnt know i actually had to contact Vodafone tho?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't know if still the case as my phone and account is always roaming enabled but if you havent turned on Roaming before you left, you won't be able to turn it on whilst overseas
0 Likes
BeeGee123
Apprentice
Options
The little 'R' is showing just about the signal bars and roaming button is at 'on.Didnt know i actually had to contact Vodafone tho?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
With Vodafone you have to make sure you enabled pin on your voicemail or again you can't access it overseas.

Have you had roaming enabled in the past? Basically have you used your phone abroad before, it doesn't have to be this phone?
0 Likes
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Your setup with your service provider. Suggest you email them and ask them to remove any block.
0 Likes
BeeGee123
Apprentice
Options
I'm sure I have tho not this phone. Will contact them. Thank you!
0 Likes