Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

txt not recieved

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 07:06 PM)
niki38
First Poster
Options
Hi,since newyears day ive not been receiving txt from my partner!they are saying sent from him,im just not recieving but hes getting mine!.Hes not blocked i checked and done all the othe stuff like clear cache,turn phone off,remove sim.
Hes has an iphone im samsung s9
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Can he call you, and can you call him?
0 Likes
niki38
First Poster
Options
yes all thats fine
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Not sure where u are based, but in UK we get this constantly on one network and its not just with Samsung phones
0 Likes
niki38
First Poster
Options
yes im uk to its first time its happened my network provider said theres no issue
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
I get it constantly with Three UK and they always say nothing wrong with their network.

They also same for calls and it mainly happens when phones switch to WiFi calling features
0 Likes
niki38
First Poster
Options
thats exactly who im with.Thank you
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Yeh my wife was stuck on motorway one night with kid for nearly 2 hours, she sent me a message but never got it until a week later, it been same with calls no notification I've missed a call and other family members think ignoring as not answering.
0 Likes
niki38
First Poster
Options
Not good!yeah i thought my partner was ignoring me that nearly didnt go dowm a treat🤣
hopefully it sorts its self then.thanks
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Ive been on Three UK for the last decade, never had this problem. If its with just 1 number then it's unlikely to be an issue on their end.
0 Likes