Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text pop up

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 07:47 PM)
Jefl8
First Poster
Options
I continually get a pop up asking me to enter my phone number to get the latest chst features by text . If I enter my number and tap done it still remains,  still asking,  
Any ideas how to stop this ?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Jefl8, are you still having issues with this or you managed to sort it? If this pop-up is still appearing, can you share a screenshot of it?

0 Likes
Jefl8
First Poster
Options
yes carloL it happens occasionally but not as much as it used to. I've attached what pops up , as you see it asks for your number but when you press done nothing happens, it collapses to the background and when you tap it it just asks again

Screenshot_20210329-064522_Messages.jpg

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Thanks for sharing, are you entering your phone number correctly? For example +44 7817354479. If not, go to: Messages app > 3 dots (top-right) > Settings > Chat settings > Toggle the first option off and on. After this, go to: Settings > Apps > Messages app > Storage > Clear cache. Please also make sure that your apps are up to date from Google Play Store > My Apps & Games > Update all apps, and that your software is updated: Settings > Software update > Download and install.

0 Likes