Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly cant move icons

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 09:00 PM)
Sendejas11841
Apprentice
Options

I already know that you hold down till a pop up appears but now that pop up wont let me do anything and I cannot drag icons around or delete anything. Worked fine yesterday.Screenshot_20190414-105647_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-105715_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Nads90
Apprentice
Options
I'm having this issue on my S10. none of the above solutions worked. any ideas? thanks.
0 Likes
ianbuk
Pioneer
Options

My Note20 Ultra has started doing the same in the past 24 hours. I can tap an app and it will open it, however, I cannot get the delete/move app function to work as the things are fixed in position and cannot be deleted. I downloaded a couple of apps last night, however; I don't know if they have anything to do with it.

I ran the phone diagnostic *#0*# and its all showing as working, so I can only assume its a software issue. I have tried deleting the last apps downloaded without success. 

Owned everything from the original Note to S22 Ultra. Disappointing that Samsung does innovate as they used to.
Icon not moving
First Poster
Options

Same here.  Yesterday I had an Icon on my screen and it disappeared. The App is still there under settings but I can't move the Icon back to the screen where it used to reside.   I can move all others, just not this one. Screens are not locked.  Samsung S20FE

0 Likes
steveomaly
First Poster
Options
Im unable to rearrange any of my files or apps? The home lock thing is set to off, any ideas? As its driving me crazy!
0 Likes
OL2
First Poster
Options

I dont have the items to click on

0 Likes
Icon not moving
First Poster
Options

Try to go to Settings>home screen>uncheck lock screen 

0 Likes