Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start up with Knox

(Topic created on: 24-11-2020 05:05 PM)
Angela96
Journeyman
Options

Since the last security update (I think) when I start my phone I put my code in and it starts to boot up, then goes back to passcode screen.  I have to put my code in again and so far it then boots up.  The code is the correct one. It's become very irritating.

14 REPLIES 14
deryckr
Journeyman
Options

Hi

Tried this as you have suggested and I am still being asked to enter 2 security pins when the tablet starts. Strange this recently happened, and not looking forward to factory resetting my tablet.

If you got any other suggestions, do let me know.

Thanks.

0 Likes
deryckr
Journeyman
Options

Cannot access this link for the solution

0 Likes
deryckr
Journeyman
Options

Hi - tried your suggestion and still getting the same problem with needed to input 2 security pins after startup.

Not looking forward to factory reset.

If you have any other suggestions, do let me know.

Thanks.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @deryckr  You could try  Samsung Find My Mobile or  Android Device Manager as long as you are registered.  Whilst following article specifically refers to when pin not working at all might assist.  https://thedroidguy.com/what-to-do-if-your-galaxy-s9-screen-wont-unlock 

Do not have other ideas at the moment, though Moderators may offer some help.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
deryckr
Journeyman
Options

Hi James - the issue is not that the security pin is not working, but rather my having to enter 2 pins whist the tablet starts up, though I am have selected the option to have one security pin used for my personal and work profile.