Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Call App Failure

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 01:18 PM)
golfgame
Apprentice
Options

I recently received the latest Samsung update on 11/2.  Since then the Smart Call App is failing.  Each time I select a call to block I get this prompt.  I am unable to add the desired call to the blocked list.   How can I resolve this issue?  The Smart Call App is V11.5.00.4 I believe.  I have Android 10 and One UI version 2.5

Smart Call.jpg

Selecting App Info takes me here. When I go into App this App is not on the list.

Smart Call 2.jpg

29 REPLIES 29
BilalB
Explorer
Options

Works like a charm

0 Likes
nutts
First Poster
Options

Same annoying error since the last update and there is no option to clear any data or cache!

0 Likes
Federico1074
Journeyman
Options

All the suggestions proposed either don't work at all, or work only for a couple of days, untile the cache is rebuilt... What a shame on Samsung and Android...

Federico1074
Journeyman
Options

That doesn't solve this big issue, unfortunately...

0 Likes
LauraS9
First Poster
Options
Same issue on S9 plus after updating. Is very annoying, how can we stop it completly?
0 Likes
massimonline
First Poster
Options
same issue on s9 after updating
0 Likes
Chokaz
Student
Options
Thanks it worked, via storage but it gives you a warning before you clear
MD1973
First Poster
Options
Same issue on S9 in UK since update.
Annoying as hell.
clearing cache / data does not work.
0 Likes
Sam100S9
First Poster
Options
This is driving me mad 😠. It's so frustrating, you can't even make a simple call since this update. I have cleared all cache and data still having problems. It needs to be stopped, any suggestions welcome 🙏 😊
0 Likes
AJBABY
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much... ive been dealing with this for over a week and it was getting on my nerves.. every time i went to make a call.. like go away pop up!!