Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen time out

(Topic created on: 20-09-2020 11:36 PM)
Nivine
First Poster
Options

hello,

It has been about two weeks that my s9 screen has not been timing out even if I press the power button. This is draining my battery way too fast. I have already checked in settings and the screen time out is already set correctly and the always on display feature is off. Any advice?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ARahman
Explorer
Options
Check background processes, if you have downloaded anything recently that made a drain after a few days then its a possible virus or the app is running at background.
If you have alot of apps, some of them apps may be the problem.

If your phone is inside any heavy insulated building its more likely to drain faster as the phone receives and sends connection to your service provider (O2, vodafone, EE, voxi, etc)

Factory resetting can be tried but it will delete all your data; so you have to backup to cloud which will take time

If you use your device heavily or alot it may be your battery problem, you can replace it for around £10 - £40 depending on company and battery company.

If your battery was replaced before it may have been a 3rd party battery and Samsung is not optimised for 3rd parties
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Try doing a factory reset, I know its inconvenient but it usually fixes most issues.
Give it a try & let me know if it worked or not.
0 Likes