Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen mirror to Samsung tv comes up blank

(Topic created on: 27-05-2020 03:32 PM)
Tessifus
First Poster
Options

I screen mirrored my phone to the TV and it connected but the screen on the TV is blank

11 REPLIES 11
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Tessifus 

What's the model code of your TV? Are you using the Smart View app here to make the connection?

Castlenail
Student
Options

I used the app and the screen is still black.  Plus I don't like the app because it only allows me to share certain things like media files. I want to use my video phone or mirror whatever I'm seeing on my phone. My SmartView doesn't work either. All my apps ate up to date in both the TV and phone. Very frustrating 

0 Likes
Joseph679
First Poster
Options

It sucks how no one has replied to this, and I have the same exact issue

doodoo_nut
First Poster
Options

Same 

0 Likes
Marinergautan
First Poster
Options

Same here! I have audio, but the screeb is blank. I'm using a TU7000 TV and a Note8

0 Likes
yorksinusa
First Poster
Options

ME TOO

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning all!

have you tried to use an alternative method to connect these to see if the same thing happens? Find all the available ones HERE. 

LuciasDA
First Poster
Options

You know what is so rediculous, is havinv a function on your tvs and and mobiles that clearly doesnt work. I have a note8 and 55TU8600 ... this function works 3/10 at best. I'm a network engineer, so my home network is set up in a manner that is accomadating for the technology. So why cant samsung just create a function that works? No i do not want to sit around for 30 minutes trying to to via other means. This should just work.

0 Likes
peace
First Poster
Options
I m the same can anyone reply back black screen when you screen mirroring only voice o the tv
0 Likes