Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S9 -no OTA update to oneUI 2 / Android 10

(Topic created on: 19-12-2020 04:17 PM)
VsParmar
Journeyman
Options

Hi, 

My samsung S9 (G960FXXS7CSJ3) hasn't received the android 10 update yet. I see people have got to One UI 2.0 on their S9 since Feb2020. My phone had last received an update in 2019 (1st Nov) so I waited till Nov-2020 but haven't got any update yet. My CSC is XEU/XEU,INS/KSA; I have tried getting OTA update with having a UK, KSA and IN sim-card in the phone but still haven't got the update. Anyone else having the same issue?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
There are plenty people in your shoes . You could flash it yourself.
0 Likes
VsParmar
Journeyman
Options

Hi @DUMITRU79,

Thanks for replying, Is there an official samsung support page that has the latest firmware available to download?

Also, is there any official samsung tool for flashing the phone?

Cheers.

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Can you go to Settings -> About phone -> Software information and grab a screenshot for me , pls ?
0 Likes
VsParmar
Journeyman
Options

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
It's everything described step by step on their website.
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Were you able to get the update ?
0 Likes
VsParmar
Journeyman
Options

Hi DUMITRU79,  I have been trying to post this reply for weeks. However, for some irritating unknown reason this platform never let me do it. No I did not do the update; it seemed a bit tricky and I was afraid that I would brick my phone. Moreover, your link shows this firmware G960FXXUCFTJ2 while mine is G960FXXS7CSJ3. My firmware code is the only one that shows android 9 on sammobile website. can I still install the firmware you sent?

0 Likes