Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S9 Camera Blurry and Zooming In

(Topic created on: 06-04-2019 09:31 PM)
LL18
First Poster
Options

Hello! I updated my phone this week on April 4th, and ever since, I've been having issues with the phone's front camera. For one, after I take a photo with the front camera, it often saves that photo in the gallery but zoomed in. In addition, I now have to be much farther away from the front camera for it to focus, as I used to be able to be closer to the camera and still have a focus photo before the update. How can I fix these problems? Thank you in advance!

12 REPLIES 12
BetsyLynne
Apprentice
Options

SAME!! and it is super annoying anyone know how to fix it ?

Nursekdj
Student
Options

SAME HERE! It has ruined several cute pics I have taken with my son where it cuts off our faces.

Vj3
First Poster
Options

Same here ..its doing my headin

0 Likes
Anna8725
First Poster
Options

Hi, were you able to solve this? I don't know where to look for solutions 

Nursekdj
Student
Options

I have not and have not found any solutions either.

JM81
Apprentice
Options

Same here.. I cant even take selfies anymore. When in camera mode, the screen shows a full area of interest.. then you take the pic, look at it in Gallery and its cropped. I've tried all aspect ratios and none of them fixed it.  I tried single person and multi person, still doesnt fix the zoom in or cropping of the pic. Something is seriously messed up with this update.. Samsung please respond AND fix this. 

Dbdean
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Any fix yet

UserJohn
First Poster
Options

Same issue! Extremely upsetting and annoying to have so many otherwise great photos with family ruined! Where is the support @Samsung?!

JM81
Apprentice
Options

Still no fix. I had my problem escalated by their technical team -- their ultimate solution: Factory Reset.  I did all this nonsense.. and it still fix anything.

My camera crops photos in single person selfie mode when the Flash is OFF or Auto. If i leave the Flash in ON, it works fine BUT, no filters are saved to the Gallery photos. If i deal with having an ultra cropped crappy photo, yay, the filters miraculously stay attached. 

SAMSUNG FIX THIS UI ISSUE PLEASE. The solution is not "trade your phone in"!! The solution is fix your buggy UI that you rolled out carelessly.