Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung gallery preview images not showing correctly since One UI 2.1 update

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 10:10 PM)
Rigger1987
Student
Options

Hello,

Since updating to One UI 2.1 i am having issues with the preview images in samsung gallery?  

When i open the gallery the image previews look like negatives of the actual image, if i then tap on an image to open it, the colour returns to normal. If i swipe back from the image the preview returns to the incorrect colours.  

Strangely this fault does not affect images taken on the S9 via the camera, or images i have taken on previous phones. The only ones affected are images from my DSLR camera (sent direct from the camera to the phone via wi-fi in JPEG format).  The images & previews always looked correct on previous S9 firmwares- only since the latest update has the issue appeared

I have wiped the gallery data and cache - But the problem still persists

I have also wiped the phones cache partition on reboot - this has not helped either.

Does anyone else suffer from this issue, or know how to resolve it?

(Short clip of the issue can be found at the following link)

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS9/comments/hhb9dy/s9_gallery_not_showing_correct_image_preview/?utm_...

4 REPLIES 4
merkaba
First Poster
Options

I have a lot issues me too. I have an S9 and i have glitches and settings from camera doesn't show. The animations getting stuck. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Looks like a galleey app bug

0 Likes
Rigger1987
Student
Options

I agree, but what is the best way to let samsung know so that it can be fixed?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Samsung members app and then send feedback, however from personal experience i have no high hopes for that

0 Likes