Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung GalaxyS9 turned into garbage after software update

(Topic created on: 26-04-2023 10:48 PM)
Random_Ized
Apprentice
Options

The issue haa been fixed

So after an app required me to update to the latest software to make some changes i did. After doing so my phone has been suffering from multiple issues with no fix in sight. It's been said some small preformance issues would occur for aroud a max of 2 days, it's been 4 and counting. Here's a list of some of the issues:

• My phone doesn't read my SIM card anymore
  • I can not log into any samsung account anymore
  • IMS and Samsung Experience something something keep stopping
  • My phone has slowed down so much to the point i might aswell start writing a book whilst doing anything and with anything i mean anything, even turning on my flashlight has a delay now
  • my battery life has severely decreased, almost like 30+ apps are constantly running
  • Airplane mode is in a weird stasis where it's toggled on but greyed out
  • I can't reset my phone to fix the issue because the samsung account that is saved for some reason is my old one with a deleted email, and i can't log into my other samsung account because it will just tell me "proccesing failed" 

everything was perfectly fine before and now it all sucks, thank you samsung.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Random_Ized
Apprentice
Options

By powering down my device and pressing volume up, bixby key, and power button at the same time i managed to do a reset

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What app needed to be updated? It's certainly not a Samsung system update as the device hasn't been supported sine April 22
MBagshaw15
Explorer
Options
Bogus update I suspect. Was the update from a 3rd party?
0 Likes
Random_Ized
Apprentice
Options

no i hadn't done that update yet since i didn't deem it neccasary until an uo told me i needed to be on the latest version of software, but it's all fixed i did a hard reset

0 Likes
Solution
Random_Ized
Apprentice
Options

By powering down my device and pressing volume up, bixby key, and power button at the same time i managed to do a reset

0 Likes