Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung, bring back the Dual Camera mode!

(Topic created on: 07-04-2019 09:47 PM)
krastev
Apprentice
Options

This mode is the only reason I was sticking to your brand, since no other phone or app had that feature. Shooting videos simultanioslewith the front and back cameras. Please, bring it back. 

For those of you how didn't know about it here is and example: youtube

29 REPLIES 29
Kwic
Student
Options

Can we have this back??

I just switched from Note4 to Note10+ only to find out that my favorite camera mode has been removed. What the hell. 

Ema_roots
First Poster
Options

Please bring back dual camera!!

nucleare
Explorer
Options

I myself and about 90 others so far are in agreement with you. We started a petition over at https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/revive-dual-cam in the hopes of, at the very least, having Samsung release the API for it if they feel not enough users enjoyed it enough to keep. Help us make it known and sign the petition!

CrombieCraner
First Poster
Options

Bring back dual camera, It was the best feature. The others cam features are useless.  I would rather purchase a old device that has dual camera than upgrading 

nucleare
Explorer
Options

nucleare_0-1613031599831.png

The irony of finding this email signature upon Samsung Community notifications.

Use Dual Camera Mode #DoWhatYouCant

Sure can't do that, you got that right Samsung!

nucleare
Explorer
Options

EVERYONE!!! It's BAAACCK! On the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G though, it's now called Director's View and has some new features! Check it out ! 

0 Likes
krastev
Apprentice
Options

My gosh, thank you for sharing this. I'm so excited. It's time for an upgrade. :smiling-face:

Are there different frames for the PIP? The old one had a stamp, cloud, etc. Can you take static photos or it only works for video?

Thank you for sharing!

0 Likes
nucleare
Explorer
Options

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! I've been holding onto my Galaxy S8+ for years now, S21 Here we come! w00t w00t! lol

I remember the stamp, cloud, etc. but that was last seen on Galaxy S5 if I'm not mistaken. I only know from the video I linked for what is possible and based on that video it doesn't look like it has it but maybe it could be a separate download? If you comment on the video the gentlement who posted the video might be able to give you a more clear answer. Or, if I can get my hands on an S21 sooner I'll let you know!

Members_kkeYFbc
Student
Options

YES PLEASE so frustrating it not available and no other app will do it! why remove and not have created a stand alone app, missed opportunity ? 

0 Likes
TDK4EVER
First Poster
Options

Yes I totally agree!!! Not only the dual but also the Drama shot where it's like the Matrix effect.  I HAVE A PIC of my son running up a slanted tree trunk and it has like 8 of him like in a burst!!! I swear that the multiple types of shots on the S4 haven't been on one after that!!! WHY???? 🍲4🤔 FOR THE UPCOMING Note 23 Ultra, Fold 4 and Flip 4 features!!! ALSO to be able to snap pics and start recording with your wearable!!! 

0 Likes