Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 04:30 PM)
Joner71
First Poster
Options
Hi
I've just upgraded to the s20 and given my wife my S9 she previously had the Galaxy A7 she is using the libre view app to monitor her blood sugars for her Diabetes control and the S9 does not always read the sensor she has to either switch off then on NFC or restart the phone to get it to read there were no problems when she was using the A7 do any of you no of any problems with the NFC on the S9 or solutions to this problem please 
P.S sorry it's long-winded 
3 REPLIES 3
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
only simple answer is the nfc may be higher or lower down on the phone, once you find the sweet spot hopefully it should work better
marrrgaretttt
Explorer
Options
My 8yr daughter Jessica has a similar problem she use Libre 2 but this happens when her phone memory is full you need free up memory , let me know if you fixed a problem. Good luck 👍

0 Likes
Marty313
Navigator
Options

I, too, use an Abbot Libre CGM. I recently migrated from another manufacturer's top of the line phone to a Samsung S21. The trick is knowing where the NFC sensor is put in the phone and this bit of the phone needs to touch the Libre CGM sensor. My old phone was finicky, the S21 works like a charm.