Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9 UPdate DO NOT DO IT

(Topic created on: 01/02/19 11:12)
A-B3nn4
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I have Accepted the update yesterday for my S9+ it warned me to back up my device which i did. 

i was looking forward to the new features and to my dismay i was shocked to how rubish the icons looked and how bad the upgrade was 

i lost all the data and all my settings which i tried to recover but failed on some then the look ot the icons were so bad to the eyes that i wanted to find the sharp and sleek icons which they were going to charge me to get something i had free when i first bought my $1000 device 

my question: Do samsung have the right to distroy a look i really wanted and paid for to a new look i was not aware what it will be and i find it really bad to my eye....

They ***** up big time - I want my old sharp sleek look NOW! They are charging money to get that What the *****! I will no longer buy Samsung

1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I must admit it took a few days for my eyes to adjust to the new icons in the Samsung One Ui update @A-B3nn4 

Icon packs are available via the Samsung Theme Store if you wish to replace them.

I backed up using the Samsung options along with gmail and my pictures are already copied to dropbox.

Apart from a few minor things my info restored as it should.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes