Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9+ speaker problem

(Topic created on: 19-09-2018 01:22 PM)
DdaenG9805
Student
Options

Hello!

I have a problem with both of the speakers on my 1 month galaxy s9+.

When i stop a video or a music, both of the speakers are doing kind of a cracking sound for about 10 seconds and after 10 seconds the speakers are making a big popping sound. It does every time when i am using the speakers (expect after a call). I've tried a factory reset, clearing cache and data of the apps (i am using poweramp, youtube, twitch mostly) but nothing changed.

And here comes the "fun" part, i gave back the phone to the service stuff, they changed both speakers, after getting back (it was yesterday), I still have the problem. 

So i wonder if it's could be a software problem maybe?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TomF
Options

Hi DdaenG9805!

Can you try your phone in Safe Mode, record a video and play it back? We'd like to ensure that it's not a third party app contributing to these issues. You can do this by following these steps here

Solution
DdaenG9805
Student
Options

Hi TomF!

Thank you for your quick asnwer!

I deleted all my aps one by one and i found out that Poweramp (a music player) cause the problem.

Now i am sitting here like a dumb that i had a full service for not try deleting apps.

But now i am pretty sad about it because i payed for the application, but atleast my phone works perfectly now.

Thanks your for your answer again!

TomF
Options
Great news!
We guess it's a small price to pay if the phone is now working the way it should be. Now you can enjoy watching videos and listening to music without any interruptions.