Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

(Topic created on: 12-04-2018 03:19 PM)
Bev2
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I have just been talking on a call and the speaker phone kept cutting out and then returning. Can you help?

1,408 REPLIES 1,408
soullesstrance
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

The same problem here in Poland - Exynos, tried sim replacement, factory resets, the calls are cutting out audio and mic random for 4-10 sec.  The CC update helped that it do not end the call but cuts audio and mic. 

0 Likes
Perivale
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

There was a lengthy software update this morning. Has anyone noticed an improvement after this? I just spoke on the phone for over half an hour without it cutting out. I also did factory reset last night. Really really hoping the problem might be solved but don't want to get too excited as it may well not be!

0 Likes
misiokicio
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Perivalewrote:

There was a lengthy software update this morning. Has anyone noticed an improvement after this? I just spoke on the phone for over half an hour without it cutting out. I also did factory reset last night. Really really hoping the problem might be solved but don't want to get too excited as it may well not be!

can u provide the build number please?   or a screenshot from about the phone/ software information thanks

soullesstrance
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Can you give some more details bout The update? The size changelog etc?

0 Likes
priyankjajmera
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Also, which country are you from? In US, we still have not got the update for Call stability.

0 Likes
Perivale
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G960F/MM1/doc.html

Says it's meant to improve call stability.. I am hopeful!

0 Likes
Perivale
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I'm in the UK. 

0 Likes
priyankjajmera
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

It's the same update lots of people have already got and this did not solve the issue!!

misiokicio
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

omg and i was gettin excited there is a new update haha,      omg people stop posting new update a month after we had it lol,   arcc is just distributed in diff weeks in different places

Perivale
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Oh right. Guess I'll have to see what happens then. Have you managed to talk on the phone for over half an hour without it cutting out yet? That was the longest for me so I was starting to feel hopeful 

0 Likes