K3n0b1
Navigator
Options

Has anyone heard anything yet? 

54 REPLIES 54
le0n_
Journeyman
Options

That's pretty weird. Even I got the update and I'm not even in the UK. 

maik005
Navigator
Options
you need to have a UK CSC active and a UK SIM.
0 Likes
Rayhaan57
Explorer
Options

I have that bud

Also I was able to get the beta for the first one ui so I hav everything u need for it

0 Likes
Rayhaan57
Explorer
Options

Ik right

0 Likes
le0n_
Journeyman
Options
This is how I joined the beta. I used a SIM card from UK and just in case, VPN to change my location to UK (and managed to capture it and share it at xda lol).
I didn't mention, I like the OneUI 2.0. It's not something completely different and new, but now it feels more complete. I like the new animations and gestures. There are a lot of little details which I really like. I hope to see more improvements and features in the next few builds.
maik005
Navigator
Options
You just need the SIM no VPN (don't ask me how I know that from Germany)
0 Likes
Rayhaan57
Explorer
Options

what sim 

My sim card I have is ID mobile or u on about something else

0 Likes
maik005
Navigator
Options
I have a threeUK SIM.
0 Likes
K3n0b1
Navigator
Options

OP here. I have a S9+ which is not locked to any network, using BTU CSC & stock firmware. I use a 3UK sim. 

To answer questions and points raised in this thread so far, if you can't yet register for the beta, then first thing it to make sure your Samsung Members app is the latest version. 

If it is up to date but the beta notice isn't there then either wait for it to appear or visit XDA forum if you want to mess about with the inner workings of your phone, and possibly void your warranty or risk bricking your phone if you mess something up.

The beta wont be availabe to everyone. 

If you do manage to get the beta, you are effectively testing the software, and should participate in the beta feedback and bug reporting forum. You don't see this forum unless you are a beta tester. It's an exclusive clubhouse, but no red carpet, champagne, or canapes. 

Also yes the battery drain is an issue with the current version of the beta. 

0 Likes
Rayhaan57
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20191201-104527_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-104530_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-104559_Samsung Members.jpg

As u can see I hav the notices etc

(Last pic)I also got this message which I reply to then with my S/N no reply yet tho

0 Likes