Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9 plus white line on screen

(Topic created on: 15-12-2018 04:39 PM)
s9russianrulet
First Poster
Options

Hello everybody greeting from colombia i am soooo dissapoonted with this product. From the start i was skeptic about the s9plus aince i heard ao muxh bad stuff...you always think its an isolated case it wont happen to me. Ive had the phone for 7 months nearing the warranty period  and the phone has presented some subtle lines in the phone. It so subtle i think i might have not noticed it for a while but nonetheless it is there. 7 months! So it got sent to samsung for 12 days now and supposedly  ill get it back on monday ..and was told the screen was replaced.now i am left with a repaired open phone..and scared as ***** it will happen  again just like it did this one and then im stuck with a fat bill. I am dying to hear the technical reasons the phone presented this fault. Do i have to be greatfull you guys fixed my phone and ended up with a repaired one with a *****ing factory detect What products are you selling samaung.i can gladly tell you youve ruined  my flagship experience with your company thia being the first flagship ive bought from you guys ..turned out to be the worst

..to think  i had my eyes on the s10. Buyers beware s9plus is very faulty ..big risk at buyong. Bought some icon x 2018 running to return them or give them away. Thank you scamsung!

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ok but as the person who took ownership of the phone has listed the condition of the phone at handover you thankfully have proof of its aesthetic condition. 

Maybe in the future use my advice of taking time and date stamped pictures as further proof. 

The rear of the phone certainly isn't a display but the back Glass is made of Gorilla Glass 5 which provides a certain amount of scratch resistance but isn't scratch proof. 

It would need to be Sapphire grade of Glass for that. 

Personally I always affix a dbrand skin on the back to stop marks however they'd ask for that to be removed anyway before accepting it into the repair process. 

It's a reasonable expectation to receive the phone back both repaired and in the same condition as it was handed over. 

Samsung customer services should recognise that and react to your complaint with a reasonable resolution. 

If not then get that proof of aesthetic condition from the person who recorded it and use your countires Sales Of Goods Act or similar to raise a complaint. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@s9russianrulet wrote:

What a mess this is turning. Out to be. And they wanted to. Make. Me. Believe I. Entered like so. By they I mean the technician.. So. I'm guessing I. Got. A. Good. Chance because I asked everybody in the store for the cellphone lingo or. Actual. Term. Of the back.. Is it a screen they said. Know.. I said what do. You call it officially she saih back carcass  If translation. Is right

It's usually referred to the 'back' or 'back glass'

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Adi setyadi
First Poster
Options

Apakah bisa di pebaiki samsung s9 plus saya white line

0 Likes