First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

3 REPLIES 3
Beershark
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Yes, about to post the same... Compared to my S8 Oreo the S9+ seems very sluggish in terms of general operations and menus etc.  Nice and smooth but a bit frustratingly slow .. Outlook very much so. ..

Not sure if it's because I transferred data via smartswitch .. May try a fresh reset...

Anyone else? 

0 Likes
Allegroman
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I don't know what the S8 was like as I am coming to the S9+ from an S7 Edge, but the S9+ feels noticeably quicker in use and benchmarks well in Geekbench, so performance is good.  I just have a problem with stuttering audio playback on mine, which I posted a thread about on here.

0 Likes
adsdbr
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I received my Samsung S9+ on Saturday, 10th March, and in my previous feedback I did mention that the phone is very sluggish especially when comparing to a Google Pixel 2. I have reset it twice and still no difference. Also, the back ground blur in live focus doesn’t seem to work. I personally think that the camera on the Google Pixel 2 is better than the S9+ especially when taking pictures in Portrait mode. The AR emoji function is rubbish. On a plus, the speakers sound very good and the display is top notch. Overall, I still prefer the Google Pixel 2 as phone shows no lag what so ever, it’s smooth as butter.
0 Likes