Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 Plus microphone issue After Recent Update

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 11:24 AM)
Pete249
Apprentice
Options

Hi after a recent update at the weekend 15/11/2020 my microphone isn't switching on when i answer my phone. I can receive the call and answer and hear the caller speaking but they can't hear me. If i then tap the speaker icon to go to speaker phone my mic kicks in and is clear with good pickup. i can then come off speaker mode and the microphone will work ok.  If I make the call the mic will work ok. If i use bluetooth to answer the call the bluetooth mics work ok. 

Any input welcome Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
GrandArcher
Student
Options

I have the very same issue ? Any updates on the matter ?

0 Likes
graha
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue.

0 Likes
Minaezzat
First Poster
Options

I also have the same issue when i turn my speaker on the other person can hear me and when turn it off the other person can also hear me well, if i didn't do this method other person wouldn't hear me. Please samsung find something 

0 Likes
Carmine1978
Journeyman
Options

Same issue. I noticed that it does not happen in  energy saving mode but it makes no sense to have an s9 + that makes you coffee but does not make you make a phone call. please samsung fix as soon as possible

0 Likes
Carmine1978
Journeyman
Options

Dear, after some tests it seems properly working removing bixby features: vocal activation, automatic listening, use with locked smartphone and other features letting bixby automatic activation. After different incoming calls it seems properly working. Please let me know your experience

0 Likes
GrandArcher
Student
Options

@Carmine1978 wrote:

Dear, after some tests it seems properly working removing bixby features: vocal activation, automatic listening, use with locked smartphone and other features letting bixby automatic activation. After different incoming calls it seems properly working. Please let me know your experience

It has actually worked !! Thank you very much !!

0 Likes