Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s9 neverlocked uk android pie/9 battery drain/ wifi 5ghz problem/ data mobile lose gsm signal

(Topic created on: 22-01-2019 08:08 PM)
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options

Since today i have receive the final pie for s9 uk btu neverlocked

here is some problmes that i have seen:

-when you try to connect to wifi 5ghz router (linksys wrt3200ac my model) from  10m from another room where the signal is like 2 lines it's stay a long time to connect...never happend on oreo os

-did came back home with 10% battery shut down by itself ..strange .....i have turn it back on manually and still had 8 %...will test again ..but a lot of people are complaning proof :

https://www.sammobile.com/2018/12/28/final-galaxy-s9-pie-update-possible-battery-drain-issue/

-when i started data mobile later in a lose signal even for gsm only restart fix

-also adaptive birgthness is a mess not so responsive 

-when you go to settings enter  connections lags most of the time when you haven't use your phone ....this never happend on oreo

-also a problem with the wather app when you click refresh on the small cercle enterers the app not refresh ...another thing in the app when you drag to refresh not always works..did clear cache no fix

-samsung internet 8.2.01.2..unable to check for updates . there is no network connection ...retry does not work..i have the latest version ....did clear cache and data no fix 

-also when lock the phone some shadow it on the background is there...it fades away ...

we wait so much for this is not finished yet 

did perfom wipe cache, full network reset , disable all power savings 

what about you ?

13 REPLIES 13
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MirceaForce

That's not good :smiling-face:

I'd suggest to go into your Samsung Members App and send this important feedback direct to Samsung.

I'm sure the Samsung Team here will also be doing this.

Getting this type of information back to Samsung can only but drive them to send out update patches.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options

they response is very poor and many times i did it but no luck 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@MirceaForce: Did you send some error reports with log files via the Members app on the stuff you've experienced on Pie?

0 Likes
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options

yes the app collected  logs from my system...

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@MirceaForce: Cool. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: We can feed this back to our software team.

Plus, any joy with a data backup & full factory reset?

0 Likes
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options

nope 

0 Likes
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options

i have updated the feedback 

please do this 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers, @MirceaForce. I've fed this back to the software team for you. If me or any of the other Mods hear anything back on it from them, we'll let you know. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Edit: Out of curiosity, can you tell us a bit more about the response you got from the team when you sent the log files via the Members app?

0 Likes
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options

still nothing 

0 Likes