Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 + incoming calls problem

(Topic created on: 13-06-2019 12:40 PM)
ReinhardH
First Poster
Options

In the last 2 months i got some issues with the incoming calls . When i answer the call , the call timer doesn't start and it still shows as an "incoming call" , sometimes the person who calls me can hear me but i cant hear them . Any solutions ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@ReinhardH: Are you answering the call by swiping the slider on-screen, or are you using the hard keys or a headset? If you dial *#0*# into your telephone keypad and tap 'Receiver', do you hear a clear tone? As a basic troubleshooting step please press the Volume Down and Power keys together until the S9+ restarts to address any temporary software issues. Does this issue persist?
0 Likes
ReinhardH
First Poster
Options

I'm answering by swiping the slider and i hear a clear tone when i tap "receiver". What does the Volume Down + Power key button do ? 

Thank you , 

Reinhard. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Restarting the phone using the Volume Down and Power buttons refreshes the device and can resolve any temporary issues that may have arisen. Please can you also try going to Phone > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Answering and Ending Calls > Press Volume Up To Answer Calls > On. If you try answering your next call using the Volume Up button, do you experience a similar delay?
0 Likes
prob
First Poster
Options
when trying to answer incoming call caller can't here me this dosent happen all the time help please
0 Likes
ArttuP
First Poster
Options

For me it helped when I did resetting for Settings.  Settings > General management > Reset > Reset Settings.

It does not remove apps  or photos or anything. It just resets settings like volume, keyboard response etc. Now the phone can be answered without switching speaker on/off.

0 Likes
Lois2
First Poster
Options

This issue has started happening to my phone also.  The only way to fix the issue is to power off the phone and back on.  Very annoying to both me and the person on the other end.  Cause you never know when it will happen.

0 Likes