Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9+ In-Call Voume is Too High

(Topic created on: 23-09-2021 07:04 PM)
Katkaland
Journeyman
Options

Hello, Once I am in-call, my call volume is too high. I can adjust all types of volumes no problem. But once somebody calls me or I call them and the call is ongoing I am unable to adjust the in-call volume level to lower.  I can increase the volume no problem, but it is not possible to turn it down to a very low level and the sound is hurting my hear with people who are speaking loud. Does anyone know if there is spetting for in-call volume? Does anyone know a gadget company who is specialized in solving such a problem? I looked at the settings but there is no in-call volume options. Many thanks for your help. 

30 REPLIES 30
Despergator
Apprentice
Options
Unless this poses a financial damage to Samsung they won't fix it. The people who have forced this are ***** or simply cutting corners
janescolorsblue
Student
Options

Hi Andrew, How do we resolve this: Too high volume during calls. I am concerned about hearing loss and damage to my ear drums. I don't wish to lose my hearing since it is very important. 

Please respond with a resolution this is a serious health concern and we cannot ask everyone we call to lower their phone. This is not an option and also does not work.  

0 Likes
janescolorsblue
Student
Options

No the volume button works fine. Samsung has:  a minimum volume setting on calls!!!!!!!!!!!!. and the volume cannot be lowered is causing hearing loss and damage to my hearing and others. There is no way to lower it. What is the Samsung solution? Please respond ASAP we have been waiting a long time for this and many people may have hearing damage now. 

0 Likes
GalaxyStar
First Poster
Options

WHEW!  Why so loud Samsung?  It's to the point now where I don't even use my speakerphone. Even when I'm in my car on Bluetooth I have to turn the car volume down low. I keep my media/call volume below the point where it turns red to protect your hearing.   Now I just use regular call volume (no speakerphone)  and can hear who I'm talking to across the room. High frequency hearing loss (expedited by loud noise) is a thing as a person ages but this phone is definitely speeding up the loss of that for me.  Geez, help us Samsung.

0 Likes
Andrew 1
First Poster
Options

I'm very annoyed by this also - every stupid hold music is on you Samsung

In my ear

0 Likes
luka3rd
Journeyman
Options

I solve it by selecting "speaker" than quickly deselect it, and speaker turns to normal volume... Probably there's the cause of the error, and who understands it - probably can make the fix. 

0 Likes
Siôn
Student
Options

THE RING TONE IS TOO LOUD!

Hahaha, you cannot ask the Samsung to phone to be quieter, that is the problem, even before you speak to someone.

0 Likes
Siôn
Student
Options

Hi Teresa, please come back to this post with a follow up answer.

Or at least please delete your reply to @Katkaland , thank you.

0 Likes
Haiver77
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the same issue with "In call" volume,  but not precisely with calls,  but with Edge browser.  For any reason the device detects some audios as calls, and it is so annoying not be able to mute the volume. 

0 Likes
ATHMANE 1234
Student
Options

Hiya volumes 

0 Likes