Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 Charging problem

(Topic created on: 29-06-2020 06:27 AM)
GalaxyS94
Student
Options

I updated my phone last 2 days back. I have Galaxy S9 I bought it 2 years ago. My phone is not charging using the adapter I have tried changing the USB cable and adapter. The phone is only charging by Laptop. The USB transfer files option is not coming. Laptop shows the USB configuration was failed. I dont know wat to do as there is lockdown in my area so I cant visit the service centre. 

If any one could suggest something. The android USB cable settings are also not visible.

3 REPLIES 3
FishmanAGD
Student
Options

Do you all of a sudden have moisture in the charging port by any chance?My experience with my S7 Edge was exactly the same 2 years ago when I bought my S9 Edge. My theory, is that a code is generated in the android op system to fool us that we need another phone upgrade?  Always around the time your contract is due to expire!! Conspiracy theory? Perhaps, but after getting my S7 unlocked, I switched to a pay as you go sim, and all my problems with my S7 edge went away... I still use it today and it now charges and operates without any issues. Interesting to see how many have noticed the same ?

0 Likes
GalaxyS94
Student
Options

No, there is no moisture in the charging port. It is charging using portable charger but not adaptor idk what is the problem with the USB settings and how to change it.

0 Likes
Meraj
First Poster
Options

I also faced same issue but when i switched off and started again it got fixed but after sometime when i tried charging again then same problem i encountered. Sometime working when plugging cable in laptop USB.

0 Likes