I am using a S9 since Feb 2018. Model is SM-G9600/ds.
after update to Android Pie facing call volume low issue.
Tried following things:
- Clean the Earpone/Upper Speaker with a soft toothbrush
- Clean the Mic area at bottom of the phone
- Reset App preferance.
- Various Volume Boosters apps from play store.
- Various Youtube tutorials.
The phone came with Android 8 and had a good call volume and a EXTRA VOLUME option when a call has been established.
Now low call volume and no EXTRA Volume button.
What I did:
- Now I am forced to use a Blue tooth headphone. Which is uncomfortable to use. Cost me approx 20$. As weel as the bluetooth device causes me pain in ear.
Is there any one who can help me get rid of LOW Volume issue?
Or I am to admit that I have made a wrong decission choosing SAMSUNG.