Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 calendar update problem

(Topic created on: 22-04-2020 12:04 PM)
Nao71984
First Poster
Options

I recently updated my Samsung calendar app. Since that day, my calendar stopped showing reoccurring events in the upcoming months.  I still see event for the month of May, but June onward is completely blank. I tried adding them back in, but as soon as the phone syns they disappear. Please help. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Nao71984 ,

let's have a look into this together. Do you have a Google/Samsung account added on your phone? Would you be also able to clear the app cache and data from Settings> Apps> menu (3 dots top right)> Show system apps> Calendar> Storage> Clear cache and then clear data. 

AntS
Options

Hi @Nao71984 ,

Just found out that there was an error in the Bixby Service application, but that this should be fixed now.

• Firstly, update Bixby service from Galaxy Store: Galaxy Store > Menu > Update > Bixby Service update.
  • And then, add a temporary recurring event on the calendar, and delete it.

Then all your events will be recovered. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

If the error is not fixed with that solution, please send an error report with device log as soon as you notice the issue by:  Samsung Members App > Get Help menu > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes