Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power sharing

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 05:45 PM)
Sanoif
First Poster
Options
I have an S9 and it doesn't have power sharing.  Any ideas why not?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Sanoif: I've had a look into this for you, and unfortunately the Galaxy S9 does not feature Wireless Powershare as a native option, although it is possible to wirelessly charge the phone on a compatible model. I apologise for any disappointment this may cause

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try

How do I enable PowerShare on Galaxy S9?

Swipe down from the top of your screen with two fingers to open Quick settings, and then tap the Wireless PowerShare icon. You may need to add the PowerShare quick setting if it's not there. Next, place the PowerShare phone and a compatible device back to back.
0 Likes
Sanoif
First Poster
Options
It's not there. How do I add it? Please.
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Swipe down then swipe left to view pages and click the + button to add it if there
0 Likes
Sanoif
First Poster
Options
Thanks for your time but it isn't there. I will go to the phone shop tomorrow to find out what I am doing wrong.
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Sanoif: I've had a look into this for you, and unfortunately the Galaxy S9 does not feature Wireless Powershare as a native option, although it is possible to wirelessly charge the phone on a compatible model. I apologise for any disappointment this may cause

Sanoif
First Poster
Options
Much appreciated and thank you for that. I just wanted to be be able to charge my Samsung watch from my phone.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Only phones from the Galaxy S10, Note 10 and upwards support wireless powershare.
Sanoif
First Poster
Options
Thank you.
0 Likes
Bilin
First Poster
Options

Hi,

So can you explain to us why the official Web site page says s9/s9+ are compatible ?..........

Regards

0 Likes