Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pointless updates

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 08:07 PM)
pointless9
First Poster
Options

I'm tired of useless updates. Samsung should stick to a if it ain't broke dont fix it policy. After S9 latest updates a few things annoyed me right away.  Samsungs new talk and text makes words that don't even come close to the  Pronounce I ation on the most common words or  Exaggerates your speech . Which is proven just now.  

And everytime I try to select Google talk and text instead its always reverts back to this crappy one.

Facebook apps such as market place doesn't work now awesome! As I am an avid shopper on it. Certain Facebook app settings wont open 

Usually fixing such bugs could be fixed by uninstalling / reinstalling but since the latest update that is nolonger an option 

You can only disable / re-enable  which doesn't allow you to do a fresh installation with makes it a facebooks problem now and good luck with that!

I've notice the predictive  word correction also sucks and lacks the advice on replacing your crappy spelling.

So please Samsung fix the bugs and keep it simple people have better things to do than trying to figure what went wrong.

2 REPLIES 2
majyoung
First Poster
Options
i am having the same problem
0 Likes
teemc
First Poster
Options
i agree,absolute ***** voice to text.
I even spoke to customer service.
Im even considering a new phone (NOT a SAMSUNG) as i use this feature alot !
0 Likes