Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls help me I can't upgrade to android 10 whith odin help me pls and what if I reset this phone ???

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 08:28 AM)
Enes5
First Poster
Options

I have a problem i am signed in to my samsung account and I have android 9.0 and one ui 1.0 i can't update because when I want to update there says your software is up to date and i have android 9 and one ui 1.0 and the last update of securuty patch level was in 1 october 2018 pls send me the android 10.0 and one ui 2.5 

My phone is samsung galaxy s9+ 256GB/6GB Ram and i bought this phone 1200$  pls send me the lastet updates my samsung account is islamienes1@gmail.com if you want and the password just tell to me and i wanna send to you but pls just give the latest updates. When i bought this phone this phone has got android 8.0 and I upgraded to 9.0 because the updates have come to me but to use the galaxy store and samsung pass i needed to verify that is me in samsung account but that doesn't worked, and i fixed this problem last night but pls send ne the latest updates I don't want to install android 10 whith odin.

But what if I reset my phone ???? Whill updates come to me?? Pls help me

Screenshot_20201009-191102_Software update.jpg

Screenshot_20201009-191117_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
If you won't use Odin then wipe through recovery.
0 Likes