Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos

(Topic created on: 27-02-2022 09:51 AM)
Paws007
First Poster
Options

I just moved some pics to a secure folder and now cannot find said secure folder.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
James_D89
Explorer
Options
Hi,
Have you tried looking in the swipe down quick menu?
Swipe down screen to display the WiFi, Bluetooth, airplane mode etc display.
Scroll through the pages to the right and there should be an icon showing thr lle secure folder.
If its not there click on the 3 little dot icon and clock on edit buttons, it may be in there and you need to set it in the quick icons page along with WiFi Bluetooth etc.
Secure folder is so secure it hides itself lol

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Please don't post your email on here or any other public forum, it's really not safe to do so.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Paws007: I have removed the email address from your post in accordance with data protection, and the terms and conditions of the Samsung Community. Regarding your Secure Folder issue, please try heading to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Secure Folder > Show Icon On Apps Screen > On. With this option enabled, you should be able to access the Secure Folder via the Apps Drawer by swiping up from your Home Screen. It can also be access by following the steps provided by @James_D89 

For further information on how to use the Secure Folder, please follow the link below.

What is the Secure Folder and how do I use it? | Samsung UK

0 Likes