Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo reduction

(Topic created on: 20-04-2020 03:17 PM)
chelseadad
First Poster
Options

I cannot crop a photo to reduce size when I try to use the pencil,this usually brings up margin line......Message says to use this go to settings!

Cannot find anything in settings or anywhere else in my Galaxy S9

with advice below  I ain't sure what one to choose? Anyone got ideas?????

Are you wanting to reduce the size of each photo taken?

To adjust these options, just open your camera app and tap the gear icon in the bottom-left corner;

In the camera app, you must find the picture size from the top left corner of the screen;

Tap on the picture size settings icon;

After that, select your preferred camera picture size from the options provided;

The rear camera has the following options – 3.7M, 4.7M, 6.2M, 9.1M (with two different ratios), as well as 12M;

There are also no less than three options to choose from for the front camera; 3.7M, 3.8M, 5M;

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
chelseadad
First Poster
Options

I cannot crop a photo to reduce size? Message says to use this go to settings!

Cannot find anything in settings or anywhere else in my Galaxy S9

0 Likes
m_h1
Samsung Helper
Options

Hello,

Are you wanting to reduce the size of each photo taken?

To adjust these options, just open your camera app and tap the gear icon in the bottom-left corner;

In the camera app, you must find the picture size from the top left corner of the screen;

Tap on the picture size settings icon;

After that, select your preferred camera picture size from the options provided;

The rear camera has the following options – 3.7M, 4.7M, 6.2M, 9.1M (with two different ratios), as well as 12M;

There are also no less than three options to choose from for the front camera; 3.7M, 3.8M, 5M;

Make your choice for the optimal picture size- Hope this helps!?

0 Likes