Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone ringing

(Topic created on: 09-11-2022 02:45 PM)
Colbarry
Journeyman
Options
Phone rings every fifteen minutes although there is no caller. Have Zedge ringtone. Is that relevant?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Colbarry Hello, go to Applications, look for the Phone app and in Storage-clear cache and data, restart and check. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Colbarry
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Ventor. Just cleared the cache and now "fingers crossed" Using a Zedge ringtone not relevant?
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Colbarry Tell us if it has served you, greetings.

0 Likes
Colbarry
Journeyman
Options
Brilliant. Hope you don't mind me pushing my luck! My wife's phone, a Galaxy 23, has an opposite problem. It rings three or four times then cuts out. Have tried various codes without success.
Colbarry
Journeyman
Options
Sorry a Galaxy 22
andy1072
First Poster
Options
Need to make ringer . Ring for more than 4 rings before the phone gos to answer phone can't bo it (I am disabled)
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Colbarry Hello, for the problem related to S 22, you may have to contact the telephone service provider.
I'm glad your problem has been solved, greetings!

0 Likes
Colbarry
Journeyman
Options
Hi Ventor. Regarding wife's Galaxy 22 we will contact o2 again. Regarding my problem, I'm afraid these calls keep coming. As you suggested I cleared the cache but am reluctant to clear the data. Will I lose all records, contacts etc.?
0 Likes
Colbarry
Journeyman
Options
Hi Ventor. Finally sorted. You put me on the right lines. Somehow, probably because I am stupid, my phone ringtone was added to my WhatsApp messages so it rang when I had a WhatsApp message. Noticed the coincidence this morning. Thanks again for your interest.
0 Likes