How have you been able to do that?? 😱
There is a few ways to apply update.zip, this is the easiest IMO..
THIS IS LEGITMATE & PERFECTLY LEGAL...
You can do it via ADB but that is something to difficult for some & requires a laptop with more tech knowledge. sorry..
You will need:
Samsung S9 or S9+
1x (Min) 2GB SD-CARD
Little Technical Knowhow
Lets get into how i done it..:
1. Download the update.zip on your device..(DO NOT EXTRACT)
2. Move or copy to an SD-CARD inside your device..
3. Turn phone off
4. Hold power + bixby + volumeup, only let go of power when logo apears, KEEP holding other 2 buttons..
5. Wait till you see recovery mode
6. Use volume keys to move up and down.. then select apply update from SD-CARD
7. It will then ask you to select the folder/file
8. Press power to select update.zip you downloaded earlier that is now on the SD-CARD
9. Wait for it to verify & let it restart itself..
10. Be patient as above step can take upto 15minutes
You will not lose data, all apps and files will stay on your device, but as always backup just incase..!!
Knox warranty will not be void.. it will stay intact.. stock firmware flashed with stock recovery...
Installed on XXU for myself, worked like a charm for me, no issues at all..
Samsungs latest Members APK version is
This is to just update from a BRJ6 firmware To One UI...
Check your version in settings>software information...
If you have a BRJ3 firmware i can't promise you that this will work.
Check to see if you can update to the latest November Security Patch, im sure this gets you BRJ6..
This is just an update.zip (ALL SAFE)
I do not accept resposibilty from what you do to your device, you are held accountable for anything that may happpen..
I've just done it and it all seems to be working fine 😁 it even shows the beta on Samsung Members app however when clicked on it says that the device or account isn't registered with the beta program so I'm guessing that when it does get officially released for the UK (as the zipped file says that it is the beta when updated etc) then when it appears in the notices we'd be able to log in with our account etc 🙂.
Thank you guys for sharing the ripped file etc 🙂
I have been checking the samsung members app for 2 days and still nothing.
I wonder when this beta will be released, anyone got anything show in the samsung members app yet?
Where can I find this update.zip file? 😂
S9+ (SM-G965F) update.zip
S9 PLUS version.
S9 (SM-G960F) update.zip
S9 NOT PLUS version.
I'm guessing still no official UK beta release yet??.
I'm not sticking up for Samsung but I've been thinking, maybe they've postponed the beta because they had some big reports from the USA release etc and postponed our one until beta phase two when they've attempted the fix the issues from beta phase 1??