Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

(Topic created on: 13/11/18 00:16)
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Will the beta only work with BTU or XEU versions of the phones software? Tried looking and cannot find anything on this? Tia

Woody'S9+
718 REPLIES 718
CR32
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

So is it just me that's gonna wait for the official release of the one ui in January? 

Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Pesty95 wrote:

Dumb Question, i have downloaded the BTU version, do i need to do all 5 files AP, BL CP, and CSC or do i just need to do the CSC file? 

CSC home will keep your files etc. The other csc will wipe your phone. 

Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Pesty95 wrote:

So My Phone is now Flashed with BTU firmware, however it has come up with XEU now? is that correct?

I noticed that when I downloaded the"BTU" from sammobile. Noticed all the BTU and XEU files were had same version digits for many months so I guess they been putting the same ones in both. 

Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Pesty95
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

i have been reading up on BTU and XEU, apparently they are both the same thing except one was bought from Samsung, the other from somewhere else (EG, PC world, Currys, Argos ETC)

0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Nor allyno use xeu for my firmwares, ifjj cent get i use btu :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
AbyssalSmoke
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

If you guys are stuggling downloading at 3 kpbs from Sammobile there is a much better way.

I used SamFirm V0.3.6

Just type in your Model and Region and so for my S9 Plus it was  G965F and for the UK its BTU for the region.

It will then download the latest firmware that the beta can be side loaded to.

FYI. Because one UI is beta it will make your play account unverified so if you use google pay etc set it up before you sideload the beta.

0 Likes
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Keep getting a server error in the notices tab. Has everyone overloaded the system with constant checking? Lol
Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Sebillion
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I get nothing, it just says no notices.

0 Likes
Outercarnival39
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I think you're just over doing it son 

0 Likes
Jelldawg
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Do you realise you'll get a notification if anything happens in the notice section of the members app?
0 Likes