Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

(Topic created on: 28-11-2018 12:41 PM)
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Will the beta only work with BTU or XEU versions of the phones software? Tried looking and cannot find anything on this? Tia

Woody'S9+
718 REPLIES 718
CR32
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Can anyone please answer me have u had the same bug issue as me after installing the one ui beta this morning. It keeps saying Samsung home experience keeps stopping constantly 😞 

0 Likes
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Did you reset after updating? Usually solves bugs like these

0 Likes
BarikUK
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

People Please, all feedbacks via the app Samsung Members Beta ONE UI !!! It will be good there to describe it!

0 Likes
CR32
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

No u mean restart the phone? My always on display isn't showing either on the lock screen even though it's set to show always 

0 Likes
Barcas25
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Dave-S20U wrote:

Open that album and hit the 3 dots top right menu > change cover image

Thanks mate, it wasnt showing for me so I did a cache clear on the restart and hey presto

Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

No I mean factory reset, should always be done after a major OS update, especially to a beta

0 Likes
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
No probs, quick question about this forum, how do you get my quote in your reply? I don't see the option
0 Likes
CR32
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

But I will lose everything on the phone? 

0 Likes
Barcas25
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Dave-S20U wrote:
No probs, quick question about this forum, how do you get my quote in your reply? I don't see the option

When I hit the black replay bar you come to the next screen where you type. There is a white quote bar under the forum title, just hit that.Screenshot_20181128-114739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-114800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sebillion
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@CR32 wrote:

But I will lose everything on the phone? 

Not necessarily, if you back up everything on your Samsung cloud from the settings, you can restore everything afterwards. 

0 Likes