Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

(Topic created on: 28-11-2018 11:25 AM)
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Will the beta only work with BTU or XEU versions of the phones software? Tried looking and cannot find anything on this? Tia

Woody'S9+
718 REPLIES 718
Pesty95
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Same here, it's deleted my APN settings, no biggie just find them out and check your APN Too

0 Likes
Garner
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Can someone confirm the build number is it PPR1 or PPR2!? Only people who have downloaded the ota please

0 Likes
HarryCameron
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Anyone know why I cant seem to get the update in the notices section of Samsung Menbers, my phone is unlocked 

0 Likes
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Garner wrote:

Can someone confirm the build number is it PPR1 or PPR2!? Only people who have downloaded the ota please

PPR1 mate

Woody'S9+
Mark131
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
apn has been deleted, how to i find out my vodafone apn settings?
0 Likes
Pesty95
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Okay very strange, I can't seem to get mobile data anymore either? Anyone got this problem?

0 Likes
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
No my OTA is working fine.
Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Pesty95
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Never mind me being a tool, spelt my apn wrong XD sorted and to find out your apn just type Vodafone apn settings it will give you a guide and what the settings are
0 Likes
Garner
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Can anyone who has had the beta through the ota with an S9+ tell me the build number please that they have, I have heard there is a ZRKL build floating about and I'm trying to work out if tatahts just for the S9 not the S9+ that's on ZRKA

0 Likes
AbyssalSmoke
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Woodyhas RKL on the plus. @Garner

0 Likes