Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

(Topic created on: 23/11/18 08:46)
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Will the beta only work with BTU or XEU versions of the phones software? Tried looking and cannot find anything on this? Tia

Woody'S9+
718 REPLIES 718
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Yes, it tells you that some things won't be available with beta software in the themes app
0 Likes
Tanno
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I have seen that just some people have changed the aod and themes etc. Just wondered if there was a fix
0 Likes
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
You can change the AOD from settings, and there is a light and dark theme also in settings
Ferdy79
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Does your phone not completely restore from Samsung backup after a factory reset, including apps and home screen layouts?

0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

It should yes, sign Into Samsung account & googlemail, but all depends if it backed up automatically before the delete.? 

Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Will today finally be the day? 🤦🏼‍♂️
Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Croolder
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

i hope so.. :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
Croolder
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

if this is not today... I'm sure it will not even be over the weekend 

Blaineth
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I don't think they will risk the Black Friday...

0 Likes
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

No idea how credible this is, but someone one reddit who claims to have some kind of source on this info says the 20th was never supposed to be set as the UKs date, and that we will get the beta somewhere between now and January

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS9/comments/9z3eca/updated_information_for_uk_users_waiting_on_the/

But they do not list their source, nor are they from Samsung, so take it as you will...