Has anybody else got the problem of not been able to change theme, aod and icons etc. When I go it to settings to change them it shows me other items but faded out and I am unable to select them. I am on the beta and have done a full reset
What is your Screen on Time? Looks like the battery took quite a dive in about 5-6 hours there if the full usage is just under 12 - pretty much from about 95% > 37% in 5-6 hours
You should be able to see it by pressing those 3 dots top right of your screenshot and change view modes
It should yes, sign Into Samsung account & googlemail, but all depends if it backed up automatically before the delete.?
Mines brj6 but no update, just one earlier today which was November's security update
Check the other post/thread, just over 15000 views page 69 you need
I've done a post how to manually update from brj6
There is a few ways to apply update.zip, this is the easiest IMO..
You can do it via ADB but that is something to difficult for some & requires a laptop with more tech knowledge. sorry..
You will need:
Samsung S9 or S9+
1x (Min) 2GB SD-CARD
Little Technical Knowhow
Lets get into how i done it..:
1. Download the update.zip on your device..(DO NOT EXTRACT)
2. Move or copy to an SD-CARD inside your device..
3. Turn phone off
4. Hold power + bixby + volumeup, only let go of power when logo apears, KEEP holding other 2 buttons..
5. Wait till you see recovery mode
6. Use volume keys to move up and down.. then select apply update from SD-CARD
7. It will then ask you to select the folder/file
8. Press power to select update.zip you downloaded earlier that is now on the SD-CARD
9. Wait for it to verify & let it restart itself..
10. Be patient as above step can take upto 30minutes
You will not lose data, all apps and files will stay on your device, but as always backup just incase..!!
Installed on XXU for myself, worked like a charm for me, no issues at all..
Samsung Members APK LATEST VERSION
This is to just update from a BRJ6 firmware To One UI...
Check your version in settings>software information...
If you have a BRJ3 firmware i can't promise you that this will work.
Check to see if you can update to the latest November Security Patch, im sure this gets you BRJ6..
This is just an update.zip (ALL SAFE)
I do not accept resposibilty from what you do to your device, you are held accountable for anything that may happpen..
Any Problems report back here, i will reply when i can
LINKS ARE DOWN BELOW SEPRATE COMMENTS
S9+ (SM-G965F) update.zip
1. www.mega.nz/#!ZQZAzCCT!65m6DyYyykZfQHJ_BarJe-UZ_ioYZg4O--4527BSCrU (S9) PLUS version.
S9 (SM-G965F) update.zip
1. www.mega.nz/#!gERiSKZD!jJx6Bxm1GRYiXSC0tdcyH-kc76FBq-M3dIQq3SzeojE (S9) NOT PLUS version.
Sorry I know I'm new here but I'm literally pulling my hair out trying to get this 'uplate'. This will probably invoke some ire but it's so easy to sign my kids iPADS up for iOS beta updates. Why do Samsung make it so hard? I understand their excuses for why it takes so long. Taking an axe to the product lines and sticking with one SoC variant for each model would make things much simpler. I know I know it's all to do with modems and signal frequencies but REALLY?
G965F can be a single or dual sim model, but in this case it doesn't matter.
There are no seperate firmwares for single or dual variants, they all use the same one.