Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

(Topic created on: 21/11/18 21:29)
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Will the beta only work with BTU or XEU versions of the phones software? Tried looking and cannot find anything on this? Tia

Woody'S9+
718 REPLIES 718
Barcas25
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Apparently the cheaper model will have a flat screen

0 Likes
Numaan
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

The information given has details of the S10 having a flat screen,  similarly to the S7. Which personally I think is silly as they're going backwards in innovative ideas. 

0 Likes
Bee86
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

The curved screen affects some of the things I do so I'd be happy to go back to flat screen personally

0 Likes
Bee86
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

They are still being innovative man they announced 4 new screen types this month lol. Developing under the screen camera, and I imahine lots more new stuff we haven't heard about yet

0 Likes
Numaan
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

True, but why make it in the first place then. But I see where your coming from.

0 Likes
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I remember alot of people crying when Samsung said they're no longer making flat screens. Noticing a trend here maybe it takes them 2 years to listen.
Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Vidfreak
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Talking about 4 variants with the 4th one having a bigger screen and 6 cams. Codenamed “beyond X’ to be released a little later in the year... 6.7 inch display with 2 front and 4 rear cams and maybe switching the 5g from the beyond 2 variant to the new x variant. Seeing s a lot of regions still haven’t got their 5g networks rolled out properly.

VlDfRe@k
0 Likes
Pesty95
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Dumb Question, i have downloaded the BTU version, do i need to do all 5 files AP, BL CP, and CSC or do i just need to do the CSC file? 

0 Likes
Numaan
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Lol Woody imagine It takes 2 years for the beta.  And wow the S10 is looking very good by the sounds of it, maybe they took some of this from IPhone Xs/Xs Max.

Pesty95
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

So My Phone is now Flashed with BTU firmware, however it has come up with XEU now? is that correct?

0 Likes