Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

offline internet

(Topic created on: 17/09/18 22:49)
sannox7
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

My  S9plus says it is offline even though data roaming is on. Any ideas as to why it won't connect with the internet?

24 REPLIES 24
Dready
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Report this because this is an issue with the phone.i have the same issue.it started with the problems when i applied the latest update.

0 Likes
Yuri2
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I have my WiFi off, just mobile internet stops working, I need to go  to flight mode, and then back and then it works... I mean hello in a phone for almost 1k... aaaaa... if it is not fixed, will bring it back...

0 Likes
Dready
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

No matter if wifi is on or off...the 4g stops working by it self.and in google chrome you see that you are offline.turning airplanemode onn and off solves the problem for an hour or two.then again its disconnected.i have the same problem

0 Likes
vchamp
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

After uninstalling and re-installing third party Package Disabler Pro app,  the issue went away. So far looking good for me. Can you check any of the third party app that you might have installed having Device Admin privilege might causing this issue? Disable the admin privilege for such apps and check if issue persists.

0 Likes
basam
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I have same problem. Therefore s9+ dual sim will be my last phone. I will never buy samsung phone never. It has serious problems and very very very slowly update package is taking off...wretched.

0 Likes
Bajaphil
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

On my S7, this offline thing started after installing the foloowing apps: Alexa and Samsung Pass

tallyhoe43
Observer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I just downloaded Alexa on my S8+ three days ago and it started happening to my phone as well but I've also downloaded the newest update too....

0 Likes
Tauts89
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I bought a week ago my new s9. But I have mobile data connection problem. 4G sign is on but internet is very slow or it isn't at all. The most of internetpages don't open. If I switched on 3G/2G mode, it helped once, but now no anymore 😞 Wifi forks well. I have the newest update. Before I used Iphone SE whit same Sim card and I hadn't any 4G problem. How I will fix the problem?

0 Likes
SheilaE
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I continually get offline notifications, could there be a virus on my phone? 

0 Likes
GremlinSmile
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@sannox7 wrote:

My  S9plus says it is offline even though data roaming is on. Any ideas as to why it won't connect with the internet?

Almost 2 years later and apparently the issue still has not been fixed as mine is having this issue and I just bought it a few months ago.  Is Samsung going to fix this?

0 Likes